This training is designed for supervision to master the role of being an effective manager of people, time, equipment and materials. The class is scheduled for 8 hours and designed to be interactive.
The course consist of nine (9) modules that focus on the knowledge and skills that every employee in a supervisory capacity needs to know.
· Oral and Written Communication
· Planning and Scheduling
· Field Productivity
· Understanding Cost: Understanding the Estimate
· Leadership and Motivation: Team Building
· Site Safety and Accident Prevention
· Managing the Project: The Foreman’s Rol
· Problem Solving and Decision Making
· Understanding Human Nature
While some topics may be more than what most foreman may need within their immediate responsibilities, the program enriches their understanding of the business of construction and gives them insight into what might be ahead as they move up the administrative ladder.