To represent, promote and enhance the management interests of its electrical contract members through labor relations, education, management skill improvement, apprentice and journeyman training marketing, services, public relations, information, communication, and creation of a better business environment;
And to coordinate the collective activities of the electrical contracting industry in the areas of government relations, technical standards, public relations, communication, information and business ethics.
Established in 1979, the Twin Ports Arrowhead Chapter of NECA works each and every day to provide a voice for union contractors in the Arrowhead Region of Northern Minnesota and parts Douglas County in Northern Wisconsin. We strive to:
- promote positive labor relations by working cooperatively with our union partners.
- operate programs that provide practical training for our contractors and their work force.
- promoting union contractors as the gold standard for personnel and performance.
- provide unique networking opportunities for our contractors.
- provide access to programs through NECA National to promote business development and growth.
- represent the interests of our contractors before state, local, and federal agencies.